It That A Bag?



A few weeks ago at my job, the general manager had hired two new employees.  I had to train one of the employees.  At first, I was kind of nervous.  I wanted to be a good trainer towards the new employee.  I did not want to lead the new employee wrong.  But, the managers actually trust me to train the new employee right.  So far, the new employee was catching on quick of what I was teaching her.  I allowed her to do things hands on while working.  I wanted the employee to get a more feel of working.  I was with the new employee side by side.  I was making sure that the new employee knew everything and anything about the work place.  I wanted the new employee to be just as great as I am when it comes down to working.  I asked if she had any questions.  The new employee understood almost everything about working at our job.  I still allowed the new employee to do hands on stuff while working.  I still was with the new employee side by side.  The new employee had some questions.  I was able to answer them all.  While training the new employee even more, we seen a very cute young couple.   We greeted them as soon as we seen them.  The couple was dressed really nice.  It was also their third wedding anniversary. They cute young couple just wanted to have a great time on their anniversary.  What the new employee and I noticed was that the young woman had a cute clutch purse.  But, it was not just any clutch purse. This was a clear transparent acrylic perspex clutch purse! The clutch purse was also blue!  It was lovely! The guest also had on shoes to match exactly like the clutch bag.  The new employee and I complimented the guest's clutch purse.  We both talked about how cute the clutch purse was. We also talked about how we like the fact that purse was matching exactly like her shoes.  The guest thanked us for complementing her purse and shoes.  She also smiled and went on with her husband. At first, I thought that having a clear transparent acrylic perspex clutch purse was a bad idea. I did not like that fact that it is see through.  A person can clearing see personal items in a clear transparent acrylic perspex clutch purse.  I am a very private person when it comes down to private items.  But then, I changed my mind about the purse. What changed my mind about the clutch purse was that it was out of the ordinary. It was not something that a person can just make on their sewing machine. It was something that nobody never thought of making.  The clear transparent acrylic perspex clutch purse is creative to me.  Despite it being see through, the transparent acrylic perspex clutch purse is a guarantee must have. I know that some might think that it is just a box. But, it is more than just a box. The transparent acrylic perspex clutch purse is the present.  It is the future of fashion!


Pic:  www.aliexpress.com

Comments

Popular Posts