I Scream for Make-up


Ice cream is the greatest dessert there ever was made to mankind! Who does not like ice cream?  Everyone can eat ice cream when they are happy.  Everyone can eat ice cream when they are sad.  Everyone can ice cream on special accusations.  Everyone can eat ice cream just for the heck of it.  Everyone can eat ice cream during any season of the year.  But, everyone knows that ice cream is better during Summer time!  Having ice cream is like having a little bit of heaven melted in the mouth. What I love about ice cream is that there are many flavors of ice cream to choose from.  My favorite ice cream flavor is always cookie dough.  Sometimes at work, I would buy a strawberry shake.  The strawberry shake taste even better with the Oreo cookies. Whenever I get a strawberry Oreo shake, I would always savor the ice cream in my mouth.  I be on cloud nine with every piece of shake in my mouth.  Believe me, no one had ever lived until they try the strawberry  Oreo cookies shake at my job.  I know what everyone is thinking. What do ice cream have to do with fashion? Ice cream has to do with everything with fashion! Make-up is already fabulous as it is.  I should not have to explain to anyone how just a little bit of eyeliner can look on the ugliest person in the world. It is amazing how blush can do such miracles.  It is magnificent on how lip gloss can look cute on anyone.  It is absolute stunning how many colors can come in eye shadow! My favorite make-up is the lip gloss. Applying my beautiful lips with such a lovely color is awesome! I just love how lip gloss feel and look on my smackers.  I especially like how lip gloss feel on my lips while kissing. The things that a make-up brush can do with a bunch of colors are incredible. When someone puts the greatest dessert and make-up together, that is living! No one could ever go wrong by putting ice cream and make-up together.  Ice cream and make-up are meant to be with each other.  Ice cream has many flavors while make-up has many colors.  Why not conjoin the ice cream flavors and make-up colors together? With ice cream's flavors and make-up's colors, a person can easily blend them in together.  Ice cream gives the inspiration that make-up needs.  With the ice cream flavors, it helps inspire the colors of make-up. Make-up should look delicious as much as it is stunning. Just like ice cream, make-up should be addictive.  Others should crave for make-up as much as they do for ice cream.  Just like ice cream, make-up should attract the eyes of others.  Others should stop what they are doing just to know how make-up can look so sweet.  To non make-up lovers, they think that make is boring.  By having ice cream as its inspiration, non make-up lovers would be proven wrong about make-up. With ice cream as its inspiration, make-up would never be the same again.

Pic:  http://fizzyy.tinybytes.me/ice-cream-makeup-nails

Comments

Popular Posts