The Knitted Compliment



I know that I have already blogged about an ugg boot story.  But, this story I just had to blog about! Two days ago, I came in at work forty-five minutes early.  I was just enjoying my minutes off the clock.  Suddenly, one of the managers wanted me to clock in early in order for me to train another new employee.  I went to the restroom and changed in my work uniform.  It was the new employee's last day training.  I made sure that the new employee knew everything about the job.  I made sure that the employee was more comfortable of how the job works.  When I seen a guest, I could not help but noticed her ugg boots.  This guest's ugg boots were awesome! The ugg boots that the guest was wearing were knitted.  Not only were they knitted, they were also gray. These knitted uggs boots also had buttons on the side of them.  I just automatically fell in love with these ugg boots!  I told the guest that I just loved her ugg boots. The guest thanked me.  I asked the guest where did she get them from.  She replied that she got the ugg boots online. The guest also told me that the knitted ugg boots also comes in black.  The guest also told me that the knitted ugg boots were very comfortable.  After talking to the guest about her knitted ugg boots, I went back to training the new employee. Next thing I knew, a coworker told me that someone wanted to see me.  It was the guest with the gray knitted ugg boots. She told me that she wanted to get me ugg boots just like hers! She wanted me to write down my name and shoe size so that way she can get  the ugg boots for me.  I told her Ok and thanked her.  I wrote down my name and shoe size.  The guest asked should she leave the knitted ugg boots at my job.  I told her that it would be fine. I was so on cloud nine at that moment. After talking to the guest, I was smiling all night.  I told some of my coworkers about what had happened with the guest and me.  My coworkers were so surprised. Considering that ugg boots are expensive, my coworkers were really surprise that the guest was going to buy them for me.  I did some snooping around online to check out the knitted ugg boots.  The knitted ugg boots look fabulous just as I remembered.  I was falling in love with the knitted ugg boots all over again! These fabulous knitted uggs boots comes in the colors gray, black, peacoat, and port. The knitted ugg boots can be fold down from the top of it. After looking at the these fabulous gray knitted ugg boots, I am so super excited about actually getting them.  I can just feel them making my feet so comfortable. I cannot believe that a guest at my job would be so sweet to buy me knitted ugg boots!

Pic:  www.zappos.com

Comments

Popular Posts