Fresh Nails in the Morning




I had a great night after opening up the New Years with my friends.  I had fun at church and end up having lots of food to take home.  I woke up feeling a little bit tired from the night before. I had a debate in my mind whether or not if I wanted to get out of the bed. While wondering if I should stay in bed or get up, my body solved the problem on its on.  My eyes have gotten heavy.  I end up falling back to sleep.  I slept for about a few minutes.  My room was a little cold.  I had a blacket and two big comforters all wrapped around me. My pillow felt just right on my face.  The mattress was just so cozy.  It felt so good being in my bed.  But, I felt so guilty sleeping all day.  I was thinking to myself on how much time I wasted on sleeping.  I was thinking to myself on how I just slept through the whole morning.  I got my cell phone and turned it on.  I looked at the time on my cell phone. What a surprise.  It was only seven o'clock in the morning. The morning just got started. Happy that it was only seven o'clock in the morning, I went back to sleep.  I felt no guilt whatsoever.  I snuggled up with my blacket and two big comforters. While trying to go back to sleep, I was thinking on what should I write about next. I was thinking about the next runway.  I was thinking about an outfit.  I was thinking about eye-shadow.  I do not know when was the last time I have wrote about make-up.  I kept on wondering on what will be my next blog post up until I fell back to sleep.  As soon as I woke up, I was still a little tired. It was only ten o'clock in the morning. I woke up really hungry.  I was so hungry, that my stomach was hurting. I got up and put my night socks on.  I went to the kitchen and saw that my roommates were up as well. One was playing on his video game while the other was painting her nails.  I was still out of it. I got a bowl and pour some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and milk in the bowl. I was just sitting down eating cereal.  I was watching my roommate play his video games until suddenly, I seen my other roommate's nails.  The color blue have never caught my eyes up until now. There is something about the lighter shades of blue that I just find so pretty.  My roommate's nail polish was cotton candy blue.  The nail polish color really caught me off guard.  I did not know if was because it was still too early in the morning.  I did not know if the nail polish just reminded me of blue cotton candy.  I did not know if I was just so hungry that I just wanted cotton candy.  The only thing that I knew, is that the nail polish just caught me off guard. The cotton candy blue nail polish was made from Wet n Wild.  Wet n Wild is one of my favorite when it comes down to nail polish.  I took a picture of my roommate's nails.  They were so pretty. After that, I went back to bed, fell asleep, and dreamed about blue cotton candy.  Man, did I love that nail polish.

Comments

Popular Posts