My Red Scarf



My family are the greatest! Everytime I get to see them, it is always a huge blessing for me.  As soon as I came home, I went to sleep in my old room.  It felt so good being in old bed again.  I admit it, I wanted to be in my old room again before I hung out with the family. I just love my old room so much.  There is nothing like my old room.  After I had my wonderful cat nap, I went to my grandparent's house.  My grandparents were so happy to see me.  I was very happy to my grandparents as well. Over at my grandparent's house, my grandparents and I had a great conversation.  I was telling my grandparents how good my job was.  I also was telling them about how good my Christmas was.  My grandparents was telling me how my nephews and cousins were at Christmas. They were also telling me how my little brother and older cousins went on on Christmas.  They were also telling me on how great of a time the whole family had on Christmas. I was so happy to hear that everyone had a great time on Christmas. My grandfather was also doing great after having his surgery.  He was telling me how getting out of the hospital felt so good!  I watched a little bit of television with my grandparents. I even watched "Family Feud" with my grandparents.  The family that was doing fast money was only one point from getting the $20,000. So close but, so little.  Man, do I hate that for the family! After "Family Feud," my grandmother had told me that she had  a Christmas gift for me.  I was so surprised to have a gift from my grandparents. I was so thankful to get a gift from my grandparents. The gift was in a small blue Christmas box.  I opened the Christmas box and I saw this beautiful red scarf.  I smiled and thanked my grandparents.  I also hugged and kissed my grandparents.  My grandparents smiled and said that I was welcome.  I tried the scarf around my neck.  I loved the scarf the second that I had seen it!  As soon as I put on my red scarf, I went to the bathroom.  I was looking at the scarf in the bathroom mirror.  I just loved on how the scarf looked on me around my neck.  When I came back to the den of where my grandparents was, my grandmother told me that the red scarf had buttons on it.  I took off the red scarf.  I looked at the red scarf. The red scarf had light brown wooden buttons on the side of it.  I button down the red scarf on me.  I wore the red scarf as a shawl.  I loved the red scarf even more than before! The red scarf looked great on me.  I was so thrilled to have it! After modeling just a little bit wearing the red scarf, I was happy.  What can I say? My grandmother have great taste in clothing.  That is where I get it from.


Comments

Popular Posts