I Do to a Princess

I was looking for a second job in order to pay my bills. Business has been going slow at my job.  I was not getting enough hours to pay my bills and manage groceries.  I was looking for a babysitting job.  I love children.  I can tolerate bad behavior from children considering that I used to be a bad child my own self growing up.  Plus, I been babysitting younger cousins and neighbors' children for years.  I am used to getting spit up, pooped, and burped on by babies.  I am used to calming down children who are upset.  I can get the most shyest child to come out of his or her shell.  I also help out with children at my church.  I applied online for several babysitting jobs.  As soon as applied for a babysitting jod online, I had an interview with one of the parents.  To me, the interview went great!  I am hoping that I get the babysitting job.  The next day, I went to the grocery store to get food. Then, I went to the laundromat to wash my clothes.  I had until 6:30 in the evening to wash clothes in order to get ready for my current job.  While I was washing clothes, I was reading the Bible.  After that, I decided to waste time by browsing on the internet on my IPad.  I was looking on the website of Yahoo.  I was trying to find something interesting on the website.  I was just scrolling down on the Yahoo Website until I seen an interesting article.  The article was about Indian Brides. But, this was not just anything about Indian Brides.  This was about Indian Brides being inspired by Disney Princesses!  How incredible is that?  I love Indian dresses! I think that Indian dresses are the most beautiful dresses in the world.  I love Disney Princesses.  I grew up watching Jasmine, Cindrella, Snow White, and Belle.  I am also named after the one of the kind, Princess Ariel.  I also love Tiana from the movie "The Princess and the Frog." When mixing in Disney Princesses with Indian Brides, that is an impressive attire! As soon as I read this fabulous article, I just had to look at the images.  I was just blown away by the Disney Princesses inspired Indian bride dresses.  The idea of putting Disney Princesses and Indian Bride dresses together was by Amrit Grewel.  Grewel is a Vancouver-based wedding photographer.  Considering that the Disney Princess theme is not popular with Indian weddings, Grewel decided to show that even Indian brides can look fabulous as Disney Princess too.  While looking at the photography, the viewer can see their favorite Disney Princess transform into a beautiful Indian Bride. Each concept of each photo blends in with the beauty of both Indian Brides and Disney Princesses.  While looking at the photography, the viewer would want to get married in a Indian Bridal Disney Princess theme dress. This beautiful photography was directed by a marketing manager from Wellgroomed Designs, Jasmine Nijjar. The photo sets was created by Universal Decor Events.  The photography was shot by Amrit Grewel.  Getting ready to say 'I do' to the Disney Princess inspired of Indian Bridal dresses!






Pics:  www.amritphogrophy.com

Comments

Popular Posts