Hello Cheetah Print


After six long days of work, I finally had a day off to myself. I woke up with my legs just killing me.  The ripping and running that I did at work finally caught up with my legs.  My body was so tired, that I really did not feel like getting out of bed.  All I can do in bed is just endore the agonizing pain in my legs.  I could not move my legs if I wanted to try.  But, I really did not want to spend my full day off in bed.  I endured the pain in my legs even more and got out of bed.  I got on my iPad and tried to see what movie was playing tonight at Studio Movie Grill.  I saw that Studio Movie Grill was having a retro movie night tonight. Studio Movie Grill sometimes show an old movie for two dollars.  I saw that Studio Movie Grill was playing the movie "The Goonies." I never seen the movie "The Goonies." Some of my friends who had watched the film before had said that it was a classic.  I wanted to see the film my own self. Considering that I do not like waiting in line for my movie ticket, I bought it online. That way, I can just pick up my ticket and do not have to worry about choosing a seat in the movie theater.  The movie "The Goonies" started at seven o'clock in the evening.  I got on the trolley a quarter after six o'clock in the evening.  I was so excited about watching "The Goonies" for the first time. I got off the trolley and cross the street.  I went up the escalator and headed on into Studio Movie Grill.  I went to the kiosk to print out my movie ticket. The movie theater was not ready yet.  I had to wait in the lounge until the movie theater was ready.  I noticed this one lady waiting in the lounge just like me for the movies. But, the lady was not waiting to see "The Goonies." The lady was waiting to see the movie "Taken 3." What I noticed about the lady was her fabulous handbag. The lady's fabulous handbag was a 'Hello Kitty' handbag. Should I say anymore? But, this was not just any 'Hello Kitty' handbag.  This was a CHEETAH PRINT 'Hello Kitty' handbag.  Can it get any better than that? I just had to look at that handbag up close in person. I went up to the lady and complemented her on her handbag.  The lady smiled and thanked me.  I asked the lady if I could take a picture of her handbag for my blog. She told me that it was fine. The handbag was big. Cheetah prints and 'Hello Kitty' bows was decorated all over the handbag.  There was a big 'Hello Kitty' design on the front of the handbag. The handles on the handbag were faux black leather. After I took a picture of the handbag, I went to my theater to see "The Goonies." The film was great! After seeing a classic film for the first time, I end up seeing a classic cheetah handbag.

Comments

Popular Posts