Ring My Christmas

Last Christmas, I was not able celebrate it with my family all because I did not know wheather or not if I would be working.  But this Christmas, I planned ahead. This year, I was planning on going back home for Christmas. I wanted to hang out with my lovely family.  I wanted to enjoy eating ham, dressing, turkey, greens, potatoe salad, chitterlings, cranberry sauce, and espically strawberry pie.  I wanted to goof around with my sister, brothers, and cousins.  I wanted to get more life lessons and wisdom from my parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts.  I was so ready.  I was so excited!  I really wanted to see my family.  I scheduled all the way back from Thanksgiving to be off for the Christmas weekend.  However, my bosses had denied my request.  I was not able to spend Christmas with my family again. Considering that my job had fired and hired a lot of employees, we were really short staff.  I was so crushed that I was not able to spend Christmas with my family. In my family, Christmas is not all about presents. Christmas is not commercialized in my family. In my family, Christmas is very special.  In my family, Christmas is very big.  In my family, we celebrate and give honor to the birth of Jesus Christ.  We also spend quality time with one another.  Even though I had to work on Christmas, my holiday was still great.  A day after New Year's Day, I was able to finally get my break and hang out with my family.  Some of the employees questioned on why I was taking a break.  Why not? Everybody needs a break from work every now and then.  I went all the back home and hung out with my family.  My mother and grandmother had both gave me Christmas gifts.  I was so surprised at this.  My grandmother had gotten me two scarfs.  My mother had gotten me a ring and three pairs of earrings.  When it comes down to clothing and jewelry, my mother and grandmother are the best at picking them out. I so loved the gifts that my mother and grandmother gave me. The ring I have gotten from my mother was big.  The jewels of the ring was pink.  Pink is one of my birthstone colors. My other birthstone color is opal.  The ring band of the ring is gold.  The ring was beautiful.  No one could not tell me anything!  For the ring to be pink and gold, it really stood out.  When it comes down to jewelery, I am never picky.  I just love any type of jewelry. Whether if it is just studs or a bracelet, I am going to love it.  My favorite jewelry are rings.  I remember on almost every Christmas I would ask for a ring.  Everytime I would go to a retail store, I would always go for the rings.  I am actually obsessed with rings. That is why I am so crazy for this brand new ring I have! Not only is this ring cute, but it is gorgeous! Ladies and gentlemen, be jealous of this rocking ring that mother got me!




Comments

Popular Posts