The Other Fab Scarf

When I went back home to see my family,  my grandmother got me two scarfs for Christmas.  One of the lovely scarfs that I have gotten for Christmas, I decided to wear it at the movies.  By an instant, I found the perfect outfit for my beautiful scarf.  This flawless scarf is circular.  My fabulous scarf is tan in the front. My fabulous scarf is light brown in the back.  It is also greatfully designed in fishnet style in the front.  It is also kintted in the back.  The lovely circle tan/light brown scarf is made from China.  My beautiful circular scarf is made up of eighty percent of polyester.  It is also made up of twenty percent of viscose.  This stunning scarf is just so cute to wear around anywhere.  I got ready for the movies.  I realized that I had lost my eyeliner back at home.  I waited outside in the freezing cold for the trolley for six minutes.  I got on the trolley and it was so crowded.  I was so excited about the movies that it was not even funny.  Plus, I was very hungry.  I just could not wait to order food at the movies. I quickly went to Walgreens before I went to the movies to get a new eyeliner. I went to the movies and purchased my ticket. With only eleven minutes to spare before the movie start, I with to the ladies restroom.  I used the restroom and washed my hands.  I put on my new eyeliner while looking at the mirror in the restroom. While I was looking so cute, I took some pictures of me! While I was in the restroom taking selfies, a few ladies came in.  They had complemented my wonderful circular scarf.  I smiled and thanked them.  I had finished taking selfies in the restroom and left to go to the theater.  As soon as I was heading to the movie theater, I went pass two employees that work at the movies.  They had also liked my gorgeous fishnet scarf. The employees told me how cute my scarf was.  I replied to the employees by smiling and thanking them. I went inside the movie theater to go to my seat.  The movie I was watching was "Unbroken." I heard from my friends that the movie was worth watching.  Considering that it seem that it was a good movie in the previews, I planned on watching "Unbroken" weeks ago.  Once I sat down in my seat, I placed a food order in the movies. I ordered the mahi mahi fish and chips.  The mahi mahi fish and chips was so delicious.  I loved the movie "Unbroken." I could not stop concentrating on each piece of the movie.  The movie is so inspiring and incredible.  I would just love to see "Unbroken" again.  After watching "Unbroken," I was still getting complements about my circular fishnet knitted scarf.  I had a great time at the movies and cannot wait to go back again.  Who would thought that my fabulous fishnet knitted would be the talk over at the movies?


Comments

Popular Posts