My Lip Gloss

Friday night, I was not feeling so well.  I was not able to keep anything down.  Everytime I ate something, I end up throwing it up.  Despite that I was not feeling so well, I tried going to work.  My head was killing me.  My stomach was in turns.  I felt like throwing up every ten minutes.  I was not able to focus on working. I tried to eat something again before I start to work.  But, I end up throwing up again.  My headache was getting worse.  My stomach was getting worse.  My boss was really concerned about my well being.  My boss felt like I was putting myself in jeopardy. My boss did not want me to work and told me to go to the doctor.  I went to the doctor in the cold rain. The doctor told me that I had a virus.  He recommend that I miss work for the next two days.  Of course, I was not having that.  I went to work the next day and worked a double.  I was still feeling like crap.  However, my headaches and stomach pain was a little gone. I had to play it off at work.  While I was sick the other day, I end losing my lip gloss. I cannot live with chapped lips! While on my way at work, I got some breakfast at McDonald's.  Then, I went to Walgreen's to buy a new lip gloss.  I went into the make-up section of Walgreen's.  I was just looking for anything that catches the eye.  Then, I saw it.  It was just looking at me. It was sign from heaven above.  It was a lip gloss from Jordana.  It was called Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss. When I looked at the set of lip gloss, I did not know which color to choose.  There was 'Xoxo', 'OMG', and 'LVU' that I just loved. But, I decided to go with the 'TTYL.' The 'TTYL' was so beautiful.  I purchased the lip gloss and went to work.  I ate my breakfast from McDonald's in our break room.  I put on the Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss.  The smell of the lip gloss caught me off guard.  The smell of the lip gloss smelled so sweet and lovely.  As soon as I put on the Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss, the tip of the wand of the lip gloss felt so soothing on my lips. The tip of the wand of the lip gloss felt so soothing, that I could just rub the tip on lips all day long. As soon as I applied the 'TTYL' on my lips, the lip gloss felt so great.  My lips was in total heaven! As soon as I applied my lips with my lip gloss, I went straight to work.  The guests were loving my Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss! I got complements after complements about my 'TTYL.' I felt so good wearing my new lip gloss. My smackers even felt great after wearing my new lip gloss. After a long day at work wearing my new lip gloss, I so thrilled to lose my old lip gloss.



Comments

Popular Posts