Stunning Hat


When I was at home, I hung out with my mother.  My father and uncle had went to our community to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers against the Baltimore Ravens. First, my mother and I went to the blood bank.  We had to be there before seven o'clock in order to give blood. My mother decided to give blood.  I just did not feel like giving blood.  While I was waiting on my mother, I was looking at football my own self.  It was the Carolina Panthers against the Arizona Cardinals.  I was pulling for the Carolina Panthers.  It was getting to be a good game up until my mother was done giving blood.  I did not want to the leave the blood bank.  Lucky for me, it was only a few seconds on the last quarter.  The Carolina Panthers had beaten the Arizona Cardinals. The score was sixteen to twenty-seven.  The Carolina Panthers were going to the playoffs! After the football was over with, my mother and I went to Taco Bell.  We were so hungry.  My mother and I talked and had a great time at Taco Bell.  After we left Taco Bell, my mother and I went to the community.  Everybody except for my cousin Troop was going for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Considering that he was a Baltimore Ravens fan, Troop was happy that the team was beating the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I was just enjoying the football game along with everyone else until, I notice my cousin Melissa's hat. Melissa's hat just actually caught me off guard. Melissa's hat was a black cap with rhinestone designs all over the front of it.  Melissa's hat was something that I would just go for in a hat! When it comes down to rhinestone hats, I am a sucker for them.  The rhinestone hat looked cute on Melissa. With Melissa having her hair in curls, it looked even more cute. I just had to take a picture of her hat.  But, my phone was dying.  I could not miss my chance with this hat. I tried to plug my charger up on one of the plug sockets.  Unfortunate for me, the plug socket was not working. I remembered that my father's flip phone had a camera on it.  I asked my father for his cell phone.  Considering that my father was too much in the football game, he was willing to give me his cell phone.  I asked Melissa if I can take a picture of her hat.  She smiled and agreed to it.  The rhinestone hat looked even more stunning in person.   The hat was so fabulous, that I just wanted to snatch it off of Melissa's head and run.  But, I have a big huge conscience not to steal Melissa's rhinestone hat.  After I took the picture, I sent it as a message to my phone. Considering that the picture did not look so good on my father's phone, I thought it would turn out the same way on my phone.  But, I was wrong.  The picture of Melissa's hat end up looking a whole lot better on my phone than on my father's phone.  Melissa's rhinestone hat just looked so gorgeous on the picture.  Even when it comes down to football, anything can be stunning!

Comments

Popular Posts