Halle My Fragrance



It was Saturday night.  I had to close for work as usual. Work was very busy. I was tired from ripping and running everywhere at my job. As soon as work started to die down, I went to the restroom.  The restroom attendant for the ladies room had quit all because she was not getting any tips everytime she worked. It has been a month since the ladies room did not have a restroom attendant. I was cool with the last restroom attendant. We always had a good conversation everytime I go to the restroom.  She always wore the greatest shoes that anyone would kill for.  The last restroom attendant had a sweet attitude inside of her.  I always enjoyed her company as soon as I went to the restroom.  She would always tell me to not work too hard. I missed the last restroom attendant after she left. I went to the ladies restroom and saw a new restroom attendant.  She was getting prepared for the guests to wash their hands after using the restroom just to give them paper towels for their hands. I introduce myself to the new restroom attendant.  She smiled and introduced herself to me. The new restroom attendant told me how the people next door from my work place had got her a hook up at my workplace.  I was so happy considering that we really did needed a restroom attendant in ladies restroom.  I went to toilet. After I finished using the restroom, I washed my hands.  I noticed that the new restroom attendant had cigarrettes, three full packs of chewing gum, a bowl of peppermints, several cases of lipstick, a tipping jar, and several cases of perfume set in the middle of the restroom counter. The perfumes just look lovely.  I asked the new restroom attendant about the perfumes.  She told me that she usually just order her perfume.  She also told me how ladies would want to buy the perfume. Unfortunately, the new restroom attendant do not sell them.  I asked the new restroom attendant which one do she think is the best.  The new restroom attendant preferred the Halle by Halle Berry. Do not pick on me for this.  But, I never smelled a Halle before up until that night.  I smelled the Halle and was so amazed by it.The perfume smelled so refreshing. Its beautiful musk was so relaxing.  With just one whiff, I was just so stunned on the Halle fragrance.  I cannot believe my nose. After all this time, I was actually missing out on such a wonderful perfume.  With its wonderful pear blossom, fig leaves, and sicilian bergamot.  Mixed in with a dazzling luminous mimosa, freesia petals, hibiscus flowers. Along with a lovely driftwood, sensual amber, sandalwood, olibanum absolute, and cashmere musk.  I was so thrilled to smell the Halle.  I asked the new restroom attendant where did she get the Halle from. The new restroom attendant told me that she bought the Halle on the website of Kohl's. After smelling the Halle, I went back to work.  I still could not believe what I just smelled.  This wonderful Halle is so a must have!

Pic: www.kohls.com

Comments

Popular Posts