Finally Waxing Them

 I finally decided to have a kick back day. I decided to just relax and not worry about work, anybody, or anything.  I cannot recall a time that I actually had a kick back day.  On my kick back day, I decided to treat myself of getting my eyebrows done.  Again, I do not remember on when I have gotten my eyebrows done. I been literally working like is no tomorrow for a month.  What makes it better, is that this is only the beginning considering that everyone is getting ready for Christmas.  That is why this kick back day is very important to me.  Let kick back day begin.

Way Back When…
When it comes down to my eyebrows, I am very picky about where I get them done.  I remembered when I got my eyebrows done last year at a mall, this lady had threaded my eyebrows at a kiosk. She rushed through my eyebrows and my eyebrows looked a whole lot worse than before I had the lady to thread them. Never again, I thought to myself.  This time, I went to a nice salon.  I used to get my blow outs at this salon two years ago and remembered how great the ladies did eyebrows there.  I was so excited about going back to this salon for the very first time in two years.  I knew the eyebrows was going to get a treat.
Before

After

Walk-In…
When I first walked into the salon, I seen a lot of familiar faces.  By the looks of it, the ladies from the salon remembered my face too.  So much hair spray, curly iron smoke, and hair dryer smoke.  I actually miss getting my blow outs done in this place.  I told the receptionist that I want my eyebrows waxed.  She smiled and called out the esthetician to wax my eyebrows.  The receptionist told me to have a seat near the eyebrow waxing area.  I was so eager to get my eyebrows done that it was not even funny.

Pain and Patience…
When I was in the salon, I sat in a chair near the eyebrow waxing area.  The esthetician told me to hold my head back and close my eyes.  I was so nervous about the pain I was going to endure from my eyebrows being waxed. The esthetician place the warm wax on my eyebrows and just stripped away the unwanted hair on my face.  Lucky for me, I can endure pain or this would of hurt like crap.  The esthetician took her time waxing my eyebrows. Next, it was time to tweeze the little hairs that was missed in the waxing.  Again, I was able to endure the pain.  I was very patient and was just imaging my eyebrows looking fabulous for the first time in months. Next, the esthetician wiped my eyebrows with some solution so that way eyebrows can be clean and not swell up so much from the waxing. Then, the esthetician darken my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil.  Not long after that, the esthetician was done. I was finally done and the pain was over.

After getting my eyebrows done, I was so happy with the results.  My eyebrows were shaped and clean.  Most of all, they looked beautiful.  I could not get over on how great they look.  After having a kick back day, I decided that it was time for me to keep my eyebrows in shape for now on.  No more messy eyebrows for me!

Comments

Popular Posts