Fur It Up For The Season

My closet is just full of winter attire items that I have just forgotten time and time again.  While doing some clothes purging, I found a fur vest that I have not worn in a while.  My grandmother had gave it to me as a Christmas gift years ago.  The fur vest still looked brand spanking new.  Not a thread or fur out of place.  I put it on to see if I can still wear it.  After putting the vest on, I was so shocked on how great it still fits on me.  With this bad boy, it was time for me to find an outfit with it.  It is time to look hot (again) in this fur vest. 


The Stripes…

With my fur vest I decided to go for something more navy blue to wear with it.  I end up finding my blue striped turtleneck bodysuit.  This bodysuit was just perfect with my vest.  The fur vest was able to accessorize the bodysuit.  It was able to bring out more of the stripes printed on the bodysuit.  With this vest, the bodysuit was able to embrace itself as fall/winter top. Considering that this bodysuit was sleeveless, the fur vest had no problem making up for the sleeves with its cap sleeves.  With the vest taking over as sleeves in the attire, it allowed the bodysuit to be and look more presentable as a fall/winter top.  The bodysuit was able to look more cute and stylish once being paired with this bad boy.  With the fur vest, this bodysuit was fun to wear for this fall/winter season.

The Jeans…

While decided on what top to wear with the fur vest, it was time to pick out on what bottom to wear.  I decided on not to go too big on the bottom.  I went with some great dark blue jeggings.  A lady can never go wrong with some nice dark blue jeggings.  The jeggings was able to pull more of casual style out of the fur vest and blue striped turtleneck bodysuit.  The jeggings colliding perfect with bodysuit and vest.  The jeans connected perfectly with the two tops by allowing the whole attire to have that urban style to it.  With these jeggings, this attire is unstoppable.

The Footwear…
When picking out the footwear, it was too easy for me.  I went with my tan ankle booties.  The booties just put the icing on the cake of making this attire an urban style.  It is always important to have the best footwear to fit whatever style that a person is going with.  Otherwise, the footwear would throw off the whole attire.  The tan ankle booties was able to endure the style and make it as its own.  In fact, the footwear was able to enhance the urban style into being more calm, cool, and collected.  These booties had no problem giving me that urban look that I desired within an attire.  With these tan ankle booties, my whole attire was perfectly in line with itself.

I am so happy that I found this fur vest after all these years.  It made me become more creative with my style, look, and other clothing in my closet.  It felt so good to step out of my comfort zone and just go for it.  While this season is getting colder by the minute, I finding myself being more creative by the minute with my wardrobe. I am so loving this season!



Comments

Popular Posts