Hot Up My Lips In Pink

Oh, do I love my lipsticks, lip balms, and lip paints.  The liquid lipstick that I have gotten from Ipsy is like no other.  While everyone is getting excited about ColourPop Cosmetics’ products being in Sephora Stores this month, I am go crazy over their liquid lipstick that was found in my Ipsy makeup bag.  This makeup is just great for my beautiful smackers.  This liquid lipstick is gorgeous,  cute, and out of this world.  Come see why this liquid lipstick is just so hot for my lips.

Second Guesting…
When I have first gotten this liquid lipstick from Ipsy, I was very unsure about it.  I was unsure about it all because it was the color pink.  When it comes down to pink, I usually try to stay away from it.  Whenever, I wear this color, my lips look like I smeared Pepto Bismol all over them.
The color looks even worse on my lips if it is in a lighter color.  Bright colors never look good with my complexion. Just thinking about pink  lipsticks makes me quench. When I first seen this liquid lipstick by ColourPop Cosmetics’, all I can think about is Pepto Bismol.  I cannot wear this color.  I would look crazy.  Should I try this liquid lipstick or just ditch it? Why do this makeup have to be pink?!

Hot Pink….
When looking at ColourPop Cosmetics’ baracuda colored liquid lipstick, I was very skeptical about wearing it on my lips all because it was pink.  When I first opened up the lip balm, I was surprised on how dark this color of pink was. 
I still was a little queasy but, I decided to bite the bullet.  I applied the liquid lipstick on my beautiful smackers.  I looked at the color and was not use to it at first.  I am so use of wearing the colors red or any type of color brown on my lips.  I guess it is always a first for everything, right? I was really shocked on how this color of pink look on my lips.  Never would I think that I would have this type of emotion about the color pink on my sweet smackers.  But, here I am in the mirror of my bathroom studying this lip balm.  Can I really pull this type of pink color off?  Can I really look hot in the color baracuda?

Loving It…
When looking at this barracuda colored liquid lipstick from ColourPop Cosmetics, it slowly but surely grew on me within ten minutes of wearing it.  I started to walk around the house with this makeup on.  As soon as I took another glace at it in the mirror of the living room, I was loving the way my lips was looking in this liquid lipstick. It seems as hot pink and/ or deep rose fits my complexion perfectly.  I looked so innocent and girly in it.  I practically look like I can pass off as a doll.  I am starting to love this barracuda color on me. 

After wearing ColourPop Cosmetics’ baracuda colored liquid lipstick, I realized that the color pink is not that bad.  As long is the color is hot pink or deep rose, my beautiful smackers are all in.  Finally, a pink color that do not makes me look crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts