My Handy Dandy Wand

 ver since I got my eyebrows waxed, I just could not stop looking at them.  However, I want my eyebrows to be a little more full while wearing makeup.  My eyebrows are naturally thin and somewhat noticeable.  My eyebrows practically look like two twigs glued on my face.  Lucky for me, I have a trusty wand that will forever change that.  Let the eyebrows look full again!


Darkened Up…
Some time earlier this year, Ipsy had given me an eyebrow pencil in one of my makeup bags.  When I first got it, there was no need for me to use it.  Now that I am getting my eyebrows done again, I can now put Skone's Brow Wand into some good use.  At first, I was so skeptical about applying makeup on my eyebrows.  Then, I saw how bad they really need to be darkened. 
It is either now or never.  I took a deep breathe and start to apply the eyebrow pencil on my right eyebrow.  So far, so good on the right eyebrow.  Then I applied the eyebrow pencil on my left eyebrow.  I was loving my eyebrows after adding a little bit of makeup on them.  After wearing eyebrow pencil, I felt like a diva.

Very Handy…
What I loved about Skone's Brow Wand is that it has a eyebrow brush to it.  This is life saver for me.  It is so important to brush the eyebrows first before applying the eyebrow pencil on them.  Otherwise, the eyebrows will not be or look smooth.  If this brow wand did not have an eyebrow brush on it, I would of either used my own eyebrow brush or a non used toothbrush. 
But, this wand saved me all the trouble.  The brush was a little gentle on my eyebrows.  They were smoother and in place once brushing them with the Brow Wand.  My eyebrows were looking amazing after brush and darkening them.  This Brow Wand was not only handy, but a best friend for the eyebrows.

Playing With It...
Once my eyebrows were looking glamorous, it was so easy to add on the eye-shadow color.  With the eyebrow pencil being the color chocolate, I can easily match it up with any color of eye-shadow, mascara, and eyeliner.  In my opinion, I honestly like matching the eyebrow pencil up with dark colored eye-shadow.  To me, my eyes can pop more when wearing dark colored eye-shadow. 
What I also love about the eyebrow pencil color is that it looks natural on my skin complexion.  It looks like that I am not even wearing any makeup on my eyebrows.  My eyebrows look full and has a lot of volume.  I am loving this eyebrow pencil.

After finally putting this baby to use, I feel look like a brand new person.  I cannot stop to look at my eyebrows even more.  I still cannot believe how great they look with the brow wand.  Skone’s were geniuses when making this product. My eyebrows are noticeable and very beautiful after using this Brow Wand.  With my handy dandy wand, my eyebrows would have no problem looking fabulous.


Comments

Popular Posts