My Leather Jacket

It is finally cold enough to wear a coat for this season in Charlotte, North Carolina.  Let all the jackets come out!  While some are jacket shopping for this perfect season, I was able to get this lovely black faux leather jacket as a gift from a sweet church member back in South Carolina.  As soon as I seen this jacket, I was so excited to have it.  This jacket had no problem fitting just right for the fall season.  Just wearing this black faux leather jacket makes me feel like I am powerful, in control, and a boss. This jacket is just so perfect for this season.

The Length…
The length of the black faux leather jacket is below knee length.  Not only does this jacket has the ability to keep my upper body warm but, my legs as well.  Whenever I am wearing this jacket, I feel like my legs are getting the best out of it along with the upper body. My legs are able to stay a little bit warm from the fresh fall breeze.  I feel all cozy in this lovely jacket.  I also feel warm as much as I look fabulous in this black faux leather jacket.  With this baby, being warm in the upper body and legs will be no problem.

How Do I Look…
With the jacket being knee length, I can look like I have that in control attitude that I desire.  I can look and feel like a boss.  The reason why I look so empowered is because of the color of the jacket.  A person can never go wrong with the color black.  Despite of the color being use for something dark or edging, black can be used as something empowering.  The color black is all about seriousness and no play. Anyone can take this color and style it as something worth serious. However, this jacket does not have to be styled in in any way.  It already has an empowered look to it.  With that already being settled, looking empowered and in charge will be a piece of cake.

Rocking It…
When wearing this black faux leather jacket, I have no problem rocking it.  I can rock this jacket the way I want and still look cute.  What makes it better is that I do not have to try. I can just easily place this baby on my shoulders, and I will look amazing! This jacket is a style itself.
This jacket is beyond words.  It can easily turn my whole attire into something  exciting.  Whenever wearing this jacket, I feel assertive.  I feel as though I can take life by the hand and crush it.  This jacket could make anyone feel on top of the world.  Rocking this jacket can be fun and enjoying.

After getting this black faux leather jacket as a gift, it was the best gift ever for me. I am loving every bit of it.  I love how I feel powerful whenever I wear this jacket.  As I rock this baby, the fall season can fall into the palm of hands.  This black faux leather jacket Is the greatest!

Comments

Popular Posts