Rose Gold In Heaven


Last week when I was working, my watch that I have gotten from Aeropostale last year had died.  I was just working until I realized that the watch was reading 11:45 for the longest.  I looked at my watch again and realized that the second hand was ticking back and forth on five seconds.  Let us all take five seconds of silence for my watch that kept up time more than I did.  It was time to get a watch that was just as pretty as my last watch.  It was time for me to NOT get a battery for my old watch.  It was time to go watch shopping.  Oh happy day!

My My My…
As soon as I went on my lunch break from work, I went watching shopping.  I admit, I have a watch obsession since I bought my last watch from Aeropostale.  Now, I am so use of looking at my right wrist for the time.  It is an addiction.  I went to  Target and was beyond desperate of getting a watch.  I was not happy on seeing any of the variety of watches until something just caught my brown eyes. My jaw dropped.  My eyes widened.  It is quite obvious that heaven sent this bracelet watch for me.  As soon as I seen the watch, I quickly snatched it from its pose, went to the self cash register, and told one of the employees from Target to cut out the watch from the box.  I am wearing this watch and will not return it.  This watch is for me.

Rose Gold…
What I loved about the bracelet watch is that is was rose gold. When it comes down to any type of jewelry that is rose gold, I am a sucker for it.  Rose gold is so beautiful on any type of jewelry.  Especially, on rings and watches.  That is why it was no problem for me to get this fabulous watch.  When looking at this beautiful rose gold color, it is simply irresistible.  It shines like it is no tomorrow.  Whenever the sunlight or room light reflects back on the Xhilaration Watch, that is when it is even more beautiful.  Seriously, I can just look at this rose gold all day without getting sick of it.  This rose gold color is life!


Ombre Face…
Besides loving the rose gold color, the ombre face is a sight for sore eyes as well. The colors hot pink and lime green just makes the face of the watch so pretty.  With these two colors, it brings out more of the rose gold color of the watch.  The colors hot pink and lime green has no problem clashing a little bit with the rose gold color. Despite of the two colors clashing with rose gold, they do not take away of the bracelet watch being a watch.  Just like the rose gold, these two colors are more beautiful once sunlight or room light reflects back on it.  The colors hot pink and lime green shows more of rose gold's beauty once have any light reflect back  on it.  With the ombre face, this watch cannot look even better with the rose gold color.

After getting Xhilaration's rose gold bracelet watch,  I was in heaven! I could not stop looking at my right wrist.  After getting this watch as my own, I am so happy that my last watch had died.  This bracelet watch is pure heaven for time and my right wrist.

Comments

Popular Posts