Metallic In The Eyes

It is eye- shadow time!  I love eye makeup and I am not too proud to show it! This eye-shadow is the best for me right now.  As soon as I seen this baby, I was completely blown away.  Oh my goodness, I still cannot believe my eyes when I first seen this eye-shadow! This eye makeup is pretty, adoring, and exciting.  Come and see why I love Naked Cosmetics’ eye-shadow.

Pretty…
Words cannot describe on how beautiful Naked Cosmetics' eye-shadows are. The color of the eye makeup that I got in my Ipsy bag is Mother Nature #06.  This color is a beautiful metallic color that a person cannot resist.  This color brings out the true beauty of my eyes.  The Mother Nature #06 has no problem giving the eyes a tasteful look to them.  With this color, others can see why this eye-shadow makes a great collaboration with my eyes.  This color allows the eye color to shine more with in the make-up.  The color of my beautiful brown eyes can sparkle within the metallic color that surrounds them.  With its glamorous color, the metallic color allows my eye color to  shine within itself within the makeup.  Allowing my face to have a beautiful glow to it.  With Mother Nature #06 eye color.  Everyone can see how beautiful my brown eyes truly are.

Adoring…
When wearing Naked Cosmetics’ eye-shadow, I cannot help but to adore it.  Surprisingly, it is not loud on my face.  When I first seen this color, I was afraid that it was going to be too much for my eyes. 
However, I was proven wrong.  The metallic color was actually calm all thanks to my complexion.  This color was able to be tamed once applying it on my eyelids.  What makes the color so adoring is that it was able to reflect perfectly with my attire.  As soon as I wore  dark colors in my attire, the eye-shadow was able to connect perfectly with it.  With this eye-shadow, I can rock it anywhere.

Exciting…
The thing about Naked Cosmetics’ eye-shadow is that it is exciting.  What I mean is that the metallic color is able dazzle up the eyes in a fun way.  The sparkle in the eye-shadow is able to allow the metallic color to look more lively and full of life.  When thinking about the metallic color, everyone can think of it being out there and in the face.
  This type of metallic is not that much out there or in the face.  However, a person still has that fun and pop metallic look to it.  With the eye-shadow being exciting, my eyes can look exciting as well.  My whole entire face can look stunning, amazing, and electrifying.  With this exciting eye-shadow,  my face can be the life of the party wherever I go.

After having this eye-shadow for the first in my Ipsy bag, I just love it.  I cannot stop looking at my eyes on how great they look.  Never would I think that metallic color would look so stunning on me. This eye-shadow is everything that I want within an eye-shadow.  It is fun, cute, and dreamy.  I love me this eye-shadow!

Comments

Popular Posts