Rose Up My Cheeks

I said it once, I will say it again on the top of my lungs.  I LOVE TARTE PRODUCTS! I already love them for their lip paint and massacre.  Now, I love them for their blush.  As soon as I gotten this product in my Ipsy makeup bag, I was so excited.  Oh my goodness, I can go on and on of why I love this blush so much.  The color, the beauty, and the look that this makeup gives me are the reasons that I love Tarte's makeup products.  This blush is amazing!

The Color…
When it comes down to my blush, I am always picking on how I want  my cheeks to look in it.  I usually do not go for pink colors but, this blush was from Tarte.  The color of this beautiful blush is dusty rose. Earlier this week, I just found out that I look really cute in hot pink and deep rose makeup colors all thanks to ColourPop Cosmetics.  As soon as I seen this blush was dusty rose color, I was all in on wearing it on my cheeks.  I happily dabbed my makeup brush in the blush.  I proudly applied the blush on my cheeks.  As soon as this blush was on my face, I was so happy on how beautiful the dusty rose looked on my beautiful milk chocolate skin.  Man, do I love dusty rose!

The Beauty….
When applying Tarte's dusty rose colored blush, I was so shocked on how my cheeks were looking in it.  There is nothing more beautiful than rich milk chocolate skin looking so divine in a dusty rose color makeup. When it comes down to the colors chocolate and rose combining together, it is dream come true.  When wearing this beautiful dusty color on my face, I feel as though I am enhancing my face of looking more  sweet.  With this blush color, my cheeks are a beautiful natural rose color that I just cannot resist.  This blush is the best for my beauty!

 

The Look….
What I especially love about Tarte's dusty rose colored blush is how I look in it.  The blush has no problem giving me a natural look that I just desire.  The dusty rose color is not too loud or bland once applying it on my cheeks.  It actually has no problem blending in with my foundation.  However, the dusty rose gives my cheeks that full natural glow look.  My cheeks is able to look naturally rosy for the fall/winter season. In face could not look any better from this lovely dusty rose color.  With this blush, my natural beauty have just gotten better.

When it comes to Tarte, I am a complete sucker for them.  After using their blush for the first time, I am a makeup freak for Tarte.  This blush is beyond amazing for my face, look, and natural style.  Never have I ever love blush so much up until now.  Tarte's dusty rose colored blush is the best thing that ever happened to my cheeks.  Ever since I have been wearing this blush, my cheeks could not look even better.  This blush is the best!

Comments

Popular Posts