Loving These Booties

It is boot season and I am loving every bit of it!  For this season, I decided to spoil myself again with some nice boots.  That is right, I am slowing becoming a shoe freak.  While embracing my new addiction, I am seeing on what type of boot styles that I can rock with no problem.  I have a few boot styles that come in mind that I would love to try.  But, I have a few boot styles that I might just pass over.  As this weather is getting colder by the minute, I am preparing myself on what style to rock with my fall/winter attire.  Let the boots hang out for the season!

My Favorite….
Ever since I became a boot freak, I have been loving ankle boots like it is no tomorrow.  That is why I was so excited of get MIA's Maylynn Booties.  These booties are just incredible.  They are best with some nice jeggings, ripped jeans, and leggings.  I can particularly wear these babies with any type of casual wear in my closet.  With these booties, I can easily play with my casual look a little just so these babies can connect with it. These ankle boots have no problem making any casual attire looking even more cute and fabulous.  With these booties, my fall/winter attire can be even more fun to wear.  These booties are the best.

The Color…
What I love about MIA's Maylynn Booties is the color.  The color tan is practically the new black.  What I mean is that the color tan can go with just about anything.  I can just choose a color or two to wear for the day, and these babies can look so fabulous with that particular color or colors.  What I love mostly about this color, is that it is stain resistant.
I can accidentally spill something on this color, and the stain is barely noticeable before washing it off with some soap and water.  The color tan can be anyone’s favorite color for boots. Once wearing it with a different color or two, a person is soak into this terrific color.

Very Comfortable…
When it comes down of being comfortable, these booties are the best.  When wearing these babies, it is like walking on warm soft carpet.  Every time I go out in the cold weather, my feet are all cozy and warm.  As soon as I notice this about the booties, they had won me over.  I love my boots to be comfortable and warm whenever I am wearing them through the fall/winter season. To me, it is very important to be warm and comfy while wearing anything through the fall/winter season. If I am going to look cute through these two seasons, I have to stay warm while looking cute.  With these booties, my feet was no problem staying warm and beautiful from the cold weather.

After purchasing MIA's Maylynn Booties, I feel like I did my feet and fall/winter attire a favor.  I am loving every minute of these booties.  They are warm, gorgeous, and not to mention easy on the feet.  Whenever I wear these booties, others cannot get enough of them.  I feel as though my feet are a million bucks once wearing these babies in public.  With these booties, boot season has became more fun for me!

Comments

Popular Posts