Mother and Child

                           

Children are a blessing to the world.  In Dolce & Gabbana's Fall/Winter 2015 Runway, the main focus of the collection was being a mother.  Dolce & Gabbana showed how important family is in their collection.  In the Dolce & Gabbana's Fall/Winter 2015 Runway, there were eleven models with their children.  On the runway, there were some models that were pregnant.  Some models were carrying their infants in the arms while walking the runway. Some models were walking with their toddlers while walking the runway.  The whole runway was very strong about how important family is.  The colors that was used in the runway made the collection theme even more strong. The colors showed a lot of connection to the family theme of Dolce & Gabanna.  One of the colors that stuck out to me was the color pink.  The color pink is a powerful symbol of love and caring.  When seeing the models wear the color pink in the collection, it shows more of the family love and compassion. When I seen a model and her toddler wearing matching pink attire, I thought that this was a very loving bond between a mother and a daughter. Mothers always dress alike with their toddlers. Mothers and daughters always look so cute dressing up like each other.  It looks like a little girl want to grow up to be like mommy.  Nothing is wrong with a little girl want to be like mommy.  I find sweet and adorable. What I really notice about the collection was floral.  The floral on the attire brings out more of the theme in the collection. Whenever I see floral and the color pink together, I think of Mother's Day.  I think about all the beautiful cards, jewelry, and other gifts made for Mother's Day.  The color pink and floral shows how much love and appreciation is shown for a mother.  Whenever I see pink and floral in this collection, I think of the love and appreciation that I have for my own mother. When using floral in the collection, I see more of the love and the bond between a mother and child.  I especially love the floral used on the models and their infants.  By combining an infant with its mother and floral, the collection looks like a magic bond between a mother and her child.  Floral look so innocent on a mother and an infant.  Whenever I see floral and a mother and her infant, I think of innocence and pure love between a mother and her infant child.  What really fascinates me is the color creme used in  the runway collection.  The color creme cannot look more fascinating on floral. When the color creme is used on floral, floral looks more innocent and pure on a mother and her infant child.  When looking at the collection of the runway, the bond between a mother and infant child is shown more in the color creme and floral. What really spoke to me about the collection was the golden trimmings writing on some of the attire. It was this one particular model that was wearing a white long sleeve dress with a big rose that had golden trimming writing that reads "I love you momma" that was designed above the rose.  This long sleeve dress really put a big smile on my face. The love between a mother and a child is a strong bondage that will never break apart.  Among everything, this whole collection really hit me in the heart.  Never have I ever seen a runway that would really touch me in the heart.

Pic:  ikifashion.com

Comments

Popular Posts