Teal It Like It Is

Do not get my started on the color teal! Whoever decided to mix blue and green together, was a complete genius! The colors green and blue are great colors together.  By mixing them both  together, is amazing!  Teal is that color that a person just have to have in their wardrobe, eye-shadow, and especially nails.  The color teal is  just fun to play with.  Anyone can just take the color and just decorate with it.  Teal is one of those colors that a person can never go wrong with.  The color teal is cute, fun, and charming. The color teal is based on trustworthiness. It is also based on reliability. Whenever I see the color teal, I think of being calm, cool, and collected.  Whenever I think of the color teal, I also think of relaxation.  The color teal is a laid back color.  Whenever I wear the color teal on an outfit, I feel laid back and free.  I also feel comfortable and have a clear mind.  The color teal is not dull or sad. I can have fun with the color teal.  Especially, when it comes down to polishing my nails. Whenever I feel like polishing my nails, I can always depend on the color teal.  The color teal makes the nails feel better.  The color teal makes the nails look better. Whenever I feel down about my day, I can always look at my teal polished nails to calm me down. Whenever I am in a bad mood, I can just polish my nails teal to make me feel better.  The color looks great on any skin tone. It does not matter if a person is pale or dark skin, anyone can rock the teal color. The color teal is that color that can never go wrong as a color.  The color is not bright or dark.  The color teal always fit the mood of neutral.  The color is not overwhelming or underwhelming. Whenever I wear this color, I feel calm and settled. The color teal is great to deal with.  Especially when it comes to adding in designs with the color.  The color teal looks so gorgeous when enhanced with zigzags, polka dots, and animal print.  The color teal looks even more gorgeous when enhanced with other colors such as pink, gray, black, purple, white, gold, and silver.  To me, the color teal is an unstoppable mixture with purple.  Both purple and teal are both beautiful colors by themselves.  By mixing both colors purple and teal together, they make a terrific masterpiece as fashion color wise. By mixing the color teal and the color purple together, a person can feel calm and peaceful once using  these two colors together.  The person can also feel more creative and sensitive once using the colors teal and purple together. The thing that I love about teal is that no matter how much a person can enhance it, its value can never be taken away from it. The color teal will always be unique in its own way. The color teal will always be the color that made the colors blue and green better once they are mixed together to make this fabulous color.

Pic:  www.pinterest.com

Comments

Popular Posts