Spike Up My Shoes Please



I was on my Pinterest App looking at fabulous shoes that the world has to offer. My Pinterest App is my best friend when it comes down to finding the most inflamed shoes.  I was so interested in finding pumps. I just really need me some nice pumps right now.  I was searching on the Pinterest App and could not find nothing that would just stand out for me.  I needed some pumps that would really make others jealous of me. I needed some pumps that would stood out more than my wardrobe. I needed pumps that would really turn heads. As I was searching on the Pinterest App, I realize that I was looking in the wrong areas.  I decided to lower down my search for the perfect pumps.  Then, I thought about the color pink. So far, I found some cute pumps.  But, none of the cute pumps that I have found on the Pinterest App had screamed out 'will turn heads.' I tried typing in the search engine 'pink and gold pumps.' When finding gold pumps with any color, a lady can always find the perfect pumps.  I have found some very sweet pumps in gold. However, they all were not what I was looking for in a pump. Then, I thought really hard of what specifically what I want in a pump. What will be the greatest pumps of all time? What will be the pump that will make others turn heads once seeing them? Will I ever find the pumps that will make others jealous? Then, my jaws had dropped all the way down to the floor.  These pumps were edging and furious. These shoes were cute but, dangerous.  These shoes were sweet but, sour.  It was like having something good with a mixture of bad. These platform high heel shoes are a must have for me! These platforms are a blush pink with a dash of  multi gold glitter sprinkled on top the blush pink color.  With the platform being blush pink, the platform have that sweet side to it.  By adding in the multi gold glitter, a person can see more of the sweet side of the platform. On the side of these lovely platforms, are white clear crystal bead branches. On the top of the platforms, is a pink ribbon on each shoe.  With the crystal branches and the pink ribbon, they enhance the beauty of the color blush pink of the platforms. On the back of the heel of the platforms, there are short and long spikes designed on them. The spikes give the heels an edge side. By adding in the spikes, anyone can see that kind of a sour side of the platforms. The heels of these dangerous platforms are mirror gold. There are also spikes in the inside of the heels.  By having the mirror gold spike heels, the person can see more of the furious side of the platforms.  The platforms has its sour and wild side of the shoe. These fabulous platform heels are five and a half inches of heel while one and a half inch of platform. It only comes in a size eight. These spiked up platforms are so glamorous but, so furious.



Pic:  www.etsy.com


Comments

Popular Posts