Mother of the Shoes




Mother's Day was the best day ever for all the mothers. As usual, my family had a cookout for all the mothers in my family.  Before the whole cookout, my mother and I had went to church.  That morning, I wanted to surprise both my mother and grandmother with their Mother's Day gifts.  I gave both of them a plaque and a Mother's Day card.  My mother kept on hugging me while my grandmother kept on kissing me. Among all the hugs and red lip stick all over my face, it was really worth it. After I gave my mother and grandmother their Mother's Day gifts, my mother and I got ready for church. My grandmother had went to her church which started a hour before my mother's and my church.  As soon as my mother was about to leave the house for church, I noticed my mother's shoes.  My mother's shoes was so inflamed.  My mother's shoes are Pierre Dumas.  These Pierre Dumas are worth of walking in.  The Pierre Dumas are the color silver.  The color silver could not look even great on shoes.  When it comes down to the color silver with shoes, the shoes look so enchanting.  I would kill for some silver shoes.  What makes the silver shoes so enchanting that the color makes the feet look so dazzling. A person can have the ugliest feet. Silver shoes will still make the ugliest look dazzling. What make these silver Pierre Dumas even more dazzling is that they have diamonds in them.  The color silver is more enchanting when teaming up together with diamonds. Diamonds brings out more of the spectacular side of silver shoes.  Silver shoes already stand out on its own.  By adding in diamonds, silver shoes can stand out even more. It is always a great idea for someone's shoes to stand out in an outfit. Stylish shoes need some loving just as much as a stylish outfit. What make these Pierre Dumas stand out even more are the heels.  These Pierre Dumas are two inch heels.  The heels are not too short nor too tall. A lady can easily balance herself on the heels. The heels of the shoes are also comfortable on the heels of the feet.  The heels are beautifully decorated with dimonds. When looking at the whole shoes, a person cannot help but notice the heels being covered with dimonds. The Pierre Dumas also have straps on them.  The straps can be fasten with buckles in the back of them. The straps can perfectly be buckled in the feet. The straps on the Pierre Dumas can be easily losen and/or tighten.  The Pierre Dumas are open-toe shoes. The toes are fully shown in the shoes. The Pierre Dumas are man-made in China. As others can see, China did one heck of a job on the Pierre Dumas. The Pierre Dumas that my mother was wearing were in a size six and a half meduim.  These fabulous silver and diamond high heels are only $34.97.  During that Mother's Day morning, no one could not say the my mother's Pierre Dumas were not inflamed.  Everyone knew that they were indeed inflamed.

Comments

Popular Posts