Women's Day


Yesterday, my grandmother was having a Women's Day Program at her church. At the Women's Day Program, is when all the women of the church wear white and celebrate the women of the church. At the Women's Day Program, my grandmother's church would usually have a female speaker to speak at the church.  The speaker of this year's Women's Day Program was my wonderful godmother, Linda Rice.  The topic of my godmother's speech was "Sow What?" My godmother talked about the importance of reaping and sowing.  She also talked about bearing good fruit. My godmother's speech was very moving, powerful, and inspirational.  The whole speech had me thinking about myself and the things that I have been going through in my life experiences.  It made me realize to still keep reaping the great things in life no matter what. Before the church service had started for Women's Day, I was loving what my grandmother had on for Women's Day. My grandmother was so pretty, that no one could not tell her anything. What my lovely grandmother had on was a white dress. The white dress was sleeveless and cut above knee length.  The neckline of the dress was a scoop neckline. The sleeveless dress was designed with big and small white circles. On the front of the dress, are small rectagular pockets designed on the sides of the dress. The all white sleeveless dress is all made in polyester. The lining of this fabulous white dress in all polyester. The beautiful white sleeveless dress is made from Vietnam.  The all white polyester sleeveless dress is dry clean only. The accessories that my grandmother was wearing with this beautiful all white dress made the dress more beautiful than before. My grandmother was wearing a white see through shawl over her white sleeveless dress.  My grandmother had made the see through shawl for her white sleeveless dress.  My grandmother had a diamond heart brooch pinned on to her shawl to her white dress. She also was wearing earrings that was matching the brooch pin.  For stockings, my grandmother was wearing thin black fishnet stockings.  The fishnetstockings was not too much on the sleeveless white dress. Instead, the fishnet stockings is what made the dress even more beautiful. Do not get me started on what type of shoes my grandmother was wearing.  My grandmother was wearing  all black high heels.  The black high heels were two inches.  The black high heels were opened toe heels. The black high heels also had straps on them where my grandmother can tie them. All the women in the church were looking incredible for the Women's Day Program. Every woman in the church was looking sharp as a tack in their white dresses, suits, and outfits.  Among everything, the whole Women's Day  Program was great! I especially enjoyed the children's choir singing for the Women's Day Program.  After the Women's Day Program was over, the church had fed everyone at the program. I talk to everyone that I have saw at the program.  I spoke to godmother and told her how great she did on speaking at the Women's Day Program. My godmother smiled and thanked me. We talked for a little while and was so happy to see each other.  The Women's Day Program was great yesterday.  I am so happy that I was apart of a great experience.

Comments

Popular Posts