Western My Look


Fall is just around the corner...in a few months.  Ralph Lauren's ready-to-wear collection is out of this world. If anyone can pull the right western look, is Ralph Lauren. Never would I ever think that the western style can look even better!  The fur, western hats, and cowboy boots will make anyone want to try the western look. The things that can be done with fur is incredible.  If anyone is not a fan of fur, they will be after seeing Ralph Lauren's 2015-16 Fall /Winter Women's Runway!  I never think that I would love fur so much up until now.  One model after another just clothed with fur will amaze anyone. The thing about fur being used in this collection is how much th color brown is being used in it.  But, it is not just one shade of brown that is being used in the fur. Several shades of the color brown is being used in fur in this collection.  There were beige, beaver, chestnut, and khaki.  The thing about using fur in the collection is how well the fur is a being used in the collection.  Each set of fur used in the collection enhances each outfit that has fur in it.  Each set of fur helps the collection with its western look. With the fur being in the collection, it brings out more of the style of the western look. With the fur, it reminds me of what the word "western" is all about.  The word "western" is all about the outdoors, nature, and the animals that surrounds nature.  The fur flashes me back to just enjoying the wilderness.  The wilderness is about the western look.  Just like the fur, the western hats that are used are all about the western look.  Whenever I see the  western hats used in the collection, I think of a ranch or a cowboy.  Ranches and cowboys are some of the things that describe a western style. What make these western hats so special is that they are mainly male western hats.  Never would I think a woman can rock a male western hat.  Never would I think that anything that supposed to be so masculine would actually look great feminine on an outfit.  What I like more about the male western hats is that the brims are so big on hats.  The brims really make the western hats stand out on the runway. The bigger the brims are on each western hat, the more each western hat can be enjoyed in each attire.  What I noticed more about the brims on each western hat, is that they are all bent differently.  By bending the brims on each western hat different, a person has a different style of western hat. The collection would be nothing without the cowboy boots.  Nothing says western like some good suede boots. But, I have to give some credit of the western style look to the leather boots and the pointed toe oxfords. Whenever I see suede cowboy boots, leather boots, and pointed toe oxfords, I definitely think of the western look.  Without these shoes, the western style would not be a complete style.  Overall, I just want to get my western look on because of this runway. This Fall/Winter is going to be amazing!




Pic:  www.denimjeansobserver.com



Comments

Popular Posts