Showing Off for the Summer

                          
Suits, suits and more suits.  That is right, I am talking about swimsuits.  One of the reasons why I just love the hot summer! When it comes down to the summer, I just love to shed some skin.  To show off my fabulous legs and arms feels so great!  To just kick back and relax in the hot sun, is refreshing.  But for the summer to get even more relaxing, great, and refreshing is to wear a nice swimsuit beside a nice refreshing pool.  When it comes down to swimsuits, I have no favorite type.  I love a nice one piece.  I love a great tankini. I love a wonderful two piece.  As long as I am showing off my beautiful legs, arms, and little curves, I am fine.  But if I have to choose a type of swimsuit, I would choose a two piece swimsuit. Just like my arms, legs, and little curves, I love to show off my stomach.  I love for my body to get a breath of fresh air from all the long sleeve shirts, pants and coats from the winter.  I just love how my whole skin feels once being beemed on by the hot sun.  My body feel so warm and great once lying into the sun. With the sun beaming on my body, I can just forget all my problems.  I can just concentrate on my body getting warm in the sun and just enjoy the warm weather of the heat.  The thing that I just love about a two piece swimsuit is I can just go out and enjoy swimming.  If my body was to get too hot from the sun, I can depend on the pool to cool me down. The two piece swimsuit feels so good once going to the YMCA, water park, beach, and a friend's pool party.  I can easily enjoy swimming with my friends and family once wearing a two piece swimsuit.  I can feel my body getting moisturized by the nice water while wearing a nice two piece swimsuit. I can just enjoy myself back paddling in the pool while looking so beautiful in a two piece swimsuit. To just jump into a pool of cold refreshing water feels so incredible on my skin.  My body feels so great once doing a cannon ball in the pool. Having the cold water to just splash on my two piece swimsuit feels so wonderful. To take a dip in the pool with a two piece swimsuit is like a paradise for the skin.  Every time I take a dip in the pool, I can always depend on having fun.  It is never a dull moment to swim with friends and family. While swimming in a fabulous swimsuit in a sparkling pool of H2O, I can just easily allow my body to float in the pool. While my body is easily floating in the pool, my swimsuit is having all the fun as well. Do not miss out on this great summer. Go out, get a two piece swimsuit, and swim your heart out!

Pic:  www.amiclubwear.com

Comments

Popular Posts